Madison Communications:Madison is wanting to help reduce the economic hardship and educational challenges that lay ahead due to the pandemic. So, we are joining efforts along with other carriers to take part in the “Keep Americans Connected” pledge for the next 60 days, by offering the following, effective Monday, March 16, 2020:
- Madison will provide free Internet for 60 days to eligible households with K-12 and/or college students that do not already have an active Madison Internet subscription within the past 30 days and who have been affected by the school closures in our serving areas. This will help connect more families that have school age children to Internet access at home, that would otherwise have an affordability issue. After the 60 days expire, you can either cancel the service by returning the Madison modem or continue service as a regular paying Internet customer. Qualified households will have no contract, no deposit, and any install fees will be waived with this offer.
- Madison will waive all service charges for current customers for any Internet speed upgrade to your current Internet service, due to the impact of the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Madison will not terminate Internet service to any eligible residential or small business customers because of their inability to pay their bills due to the disruptions caused by the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Madison will waive any late fees that any eligible residential or small business customers incur because of their economic circumstances related to the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Madison will assist and strongly encourage our partners in local government, healthcare, education and other Community Anchor institutions to contact us. Madison will assist them in addressing temporary community broadband internet needs that are being developed by our communities during this COVID-19 crisis. We recognize that serving our communities by limiting person-to-person interactions through Internet enabled solutions limiting the spread of COVID-19 will be a collective effort.
To discuss any of these opportunities to offset the potential impact of this pandemic, please contact us at 800-422-4848.